Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Rancor Team Recommendations

Hi All, looking to find out what worked best for you during each stage? Right now i'm interested mostly in final stage, but please share what you've learned!
  • I used qgj (L)
    Lumi
    Kit fosto
    Old ben
    Yoda
    Lasted a long time and did loads of damage while lumi healed and kept them
  • How do you deal with the Rancor eating your characters? I feel like that cheap move was added just to limit each attack to some absolute time limit.
  • You cant stop devour entirely I believe. It is a good way to stop fights going on indefinitely, makes you have to deal as much damage as quickly as possible instead of doing loooong fights.
  • I went with Boba (L), Jawa, Phasma, Greedo and Poe or RG, cant remember, and was a bloody mary. Greedo and Jawa hits hard with Phasma's crit, and Jawa do more with debuffs
  • Thanks for all the input here guys, gonna add mine too, this is " I DONT work"

Phasma ( L )
    RG
    Daka
    QGJ
    Lumi

It's a great arena team, Daka is WEAK for a second person.

If anyone has input on how Teebo is as a lead and gaming turns out from under them LMK.
  • I blew through my characters for the day, but tomorrow, I am going to try Teebo lead on at least the Pig stage. I think hitting lead pig with turn meter reduction is a big key.