Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Rebels

zzCLS ZZ chewie Zhan zzr2 and......GK or OB ive heard arguments both ways
    YKMisfit
    New Spectator
    Even though I don't have him unlocked yet (although regardless of finish, I'll be getting him in my guild's next HAAT), I'm thinking GK is better.

Another added bonus is that with R2's Number Crunch zeta, you'll get a slight offence boost for the team on account of GK being Galactic Republic.
  • "YKMisfit;c-1660726" wrote:
    Even though I don't have him unlocked yet (although regardless of finish, I'll be getting him in my guild's next HAAT), I'm thinking GK is better.

Another added bonus is that with R2's Number Crunch zeta, you'll get a slight offence boost for the team on account of GK being Galactic Republic.

I thought that way too until I unlocked him, totally underwhelming.
  • ^ That's what I keep hearing. People keep saying you've gotta farm HAAT, Kenobi is a game changer. I don't really feel he is. His kit for the effort required seems underwhelming to me. I'm more in HAAT for the gear really.
  • Kenobi was a game changer like traya is now. Your Information is not wrong, just a little outdated ;)
  • Figured as much. Just interesting that people in my guild are insisting we NEED to get him still.

Gimme the gear!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 7 years ago