Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Resistance pilot

Someone who's been playing longer than I have.
I worked to hard on my DS team and have about 10 solid characters around lvl 60 and all over 4* or 5*.
Can't say the same for light side. I'm still rocking a 3* Jawa and it's sad. I finished farming Luminara and now I need someone new to farm in GW. So is the resistance pilot worth getting up to 7*? His stats on SWGOH cantina look solid. But what do yinz think?
  • I have him at lvl 58 max gear for the level and abilites at 5, 4*. He hits harder then my 6 star sid. A bit squishy at that star level though. I like to throw him in GW nodes that dont have high damage threats and he works good in challenges too.
  • He's ok. Both Phasma and Poggle are better choices. I know that doesn't help your lightside roster though.

On a side note I'm gonna guess you're from Pittsburgh.
  • "Telaan;79870" wrote:
    He's ok. Both Phasma and Poggle are better choices. I know that doesn't help your lightside roster though.

On a side note I'm gonna guess you're from Pittsburgh.

Thabks for all the advice. I'll try and use him from someone else and see what I think.
    And yes, I'm from northside Pittsburgh. And I never leave there. Ha

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago