Forum Discussion

DarthMidge128
New Spectator
7 months ago

Reva SM difficulty increase?

Was there a change at all to the Reva SM? Perhaps I missed a bit in one of the update posts?

I assist with Reva runs every other week for a bunch of members in my Guild/ Alliance and between this TB and the last the success rate has tanked! The Jawa's are hitting harder than ever before and landing more stuns. Over the hundreds of runs I've been apart of, I have seen a noticeable change in how the event plays out. It is significantly more difficult.

It's not just me noticing this, the other members I've helped have said they have never had trouble with the event like we're having now and another member that also guides our allies has been having the same issues. He's even noticed the pirate show up while the platoons are 6/6.

Curious if I've missed something and if other are running into the same challenges?
  • Didn't see a difference. Had a rough start and still completed easily. No pirate.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    If other people aren't seeing the pirate, it suggests your operations were perhaps not 6/6.
  • Two events ago it seemed really bugged. My guild was discussing all the weird things that happened during their batte. But we all cruised throw the last event. I haven’t attempted it this time yet.