Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
7 years ago

Rogue 1 versus Phoenix squad?

I have been using both these teams every so often but I don't know which one is better to focus on. I have thrawn so Phoenix squad is not much of a big concern but I don't know which group is better. Rogue 1 may not have the unique ability sharing but it does have 2 taunters protection recovery and of course ally revival whereas Phoenix is mostly all countering with a chance of ally revival and protection recovery. So in anyone's opinion which rebel team is better?
  • Rogue one. All of their kits are interesting and some are fun. I love Cassian and Jyn's kit, they do well already at gear 8. Due to multiple exposes, they can take out PvE bosses very effectively. Phoenix on the other hand is kind of dull (before Sabine Ezra Kanan Zeb zeta) because they take so long to do some damage. They are so painful to play especially in PvE such as Secrets and Shadows or Military Might. However Sabine's zeta would make the whole team completely new.
  • But unfortunately, Phoenix is required in many aspects of game, Rogue one is much less required.
  • I use the standard R1. All zeta. All g12 except Cassian/K2so are g11. I can beat the majority of people with similar speed if I play right and don’t get unlucky dodges and evades. However, if I lose Jyn... it’s almost game over against meta teams. I only do my 2 squad arena battles and easily stay in 60-70 place which is fine by me. I prefer fleet arena. Phoenix are also good. Easier to 7*. Sabine and Baze are the hard ones, and you can round out Phoenix with Chopper while you get Sabine shards. R1 without Baze... no thanks. However even a low star Baze can hold his own. I like both, but prefer playing R1. Wouldn’t say anything bad about either team.
  • Phoenix has the potential to be better, but Rogue One is relatively easy to make into a good team. At their max potential, Phoenix is a more powerful team, but it takes many Zetas for that to happen.
  • "BulYwif;c-1399703" wrote:
    I think Phoenix needs their whole zetas to fully work and be hard to beat. In TW, I usually use Rogue One to beat them (without Chaze) using Jyn (no zeta), Cassian, K2, Bodhi and Bistan. Even if they're undergeared compared to the Phoenix, the amount of expose first heal them but nevertheless, when they have no protection anymore, 5 exposes are deadly.

You use Bodhi!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was me (and almost the entire rest of the player population) assuming he was just meat for pigs posting zero.

Wowsers, Devs, this dude needs a reward.

Now just need someone who uses Pao. Nah, that would just be too weird.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago