Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Savage & Maul Synergy

Anyone else feel like the should synergize with the Nightsisters? Or they should be classified as night brothers and gain some bonus from Ventress/ lead abilities and vice versa
    awakened1130
    Seasoned Newcomer
    In the Clone Wars TV show Savage saves Maul from the junkyard planet and Maul takes his younger brother on as his Sith apprentice. They proceed to utter domination of the galactic underworld.

I think the devs were going for this era of their story-arcs when they created their toons here for SWGOH. Savage is classified as Sith here and that's their synergy.

For anyone who hasn't seen the episodes I'm talking about they are amazing! Check out season 5.
  • Is just me, or they did spent as much time with msndalorians as they did with Nightsisters?. The tie with NS is small. Maybe Oppress a bit more.
  • Too bad there are no perks for running a faction team other than the leader ability on certain toons
  • "Calus_78;156550" wrote:
    Too bad there are no perks for running a faction team other than the leader ability on certain toons

Some other small sinergies too. Geo get extra damage if pulls Poggle with assist, IG86 gain crit for every Droid, jawa gain dodge for every Jawa...

Not enough to go with a faction instead of a collection of all stars
  • I just think it would be great to be able to run a ventress lead with maul and savage so the benefit from the speed bonus or savages defense bonus on the off chance defense ever becomes viable.
  • The Maul in the game is from Phantom Menace. Not from Clone Wars era, check his legs.
    awakened1130
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "DefinitivePoeCounter;157128" wrote:
    The Maul in the game is from Phantom Menace. Not from Clone Wars era, check his legs.

Good point! But since the Savage is from the time he was Maul's apprentice he still gets the benefit of Maul's leadership ability due to being Sith.
  • Synergy is needed especially if it were for extra health for maul borrowed from savage and extra damage from maul to savage something in those lines would b amazing. Those two are in my A squad along with Sid, Dooku and Darka, all leveled n geared fully they're already pretty good

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago