Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Savage Opress

Quick question about him...why do I not hear people complaining about him being too good? I am not complaining myself...I just want to know what his downfall is that I must be missing. He has a ton of health, hits pretty hard, and gets those two buffs every time he is attacked. How is he not considered over powering? Again, not complaining. Just genuinely curious about this
  • Interesting...ok guys, thanks for the input! I'm going to put my Arena tokens towards ST Han
  • He's also a sucker for QGJ's buff removal/offense up. Super easy to look at turn meters, attack SO so he is buffed, remove them with QGJ and give your whole team offense up, and then you can decide if you wanna leave him alone with no buffs, or just keep wacking him since you've already hit him twice and now your team has offense up.
  • That being said, I have a pretty stocky SO, and I like him for challenges or GW suicide squad
  • Taunt or counterattack on SO would make him a must-have. I used my omega mat on Daka today and also just 7* her, made my arena team much more stout
  • ^^ ah yes, you are correct, Savage does regain his buffs, I forgot about that

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago