Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Scoundrels

I dont why I have a Han solo movie team geared, but there is no doubt it is useful.

Qira Young Han L3 Vander Chew Young Lando

Has a great revive mechanic, team protection healing

Works well vs tanky teams B level teams. Can use for first order or Phoenix but I find Big Z and Vao with a healer enough to handle those teams.

working on nest, how do i utilize her the most within my scoundrels

https://swgoh.gg/p/113946371/
  • "mellamoroberto;c-2092871" wrote:
    Keep improving your YH for big raid numbers.

In terms of arena, YH doesn't stack speed and offense quickly enough for top competition, but this configuration can work well. The rank may not seem great, but I'm in an old shard fighting DR/Malak teams mostly.

I like Nest on a Nute-led Separatist team (forces opponents to target her) or as a solo act, or with Qi'ra and/or Hermit Yoda, or the team above. Mod her mostly for tenacity and then either offense or CD. People disagree on whether it's best to give her high speed; it varies by situation.

wow i didnt not realize those numbers for raids, what phase is it!

thanks for your insight!
  • That's HAAT starting in part 2 I believe. It's the offense stacking component of Young Han's kit + the speed stacking + all the assists with his zeta. Those gains transfer from one phase to the next.
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "mellamoroberto;c-2092934" wrote:
    That's HAAT starting in part 2 I believe. It's the offense stacking component of Young Han's kit + the speed stacking + all the assists with his zeta. Those gains transfer from one phase to the next.

One slight nitpick: you have to re-stack his speed after each phase. But the monster offense gains all carry over.
  • Keep improving your YH for big raid numbers.

In terms of arena, YH doesn't stack speed and offense quickly enough for top competition, but this configuration can work well. The rank may not seem great, but I'm in an old shard fighting DR/Malak teams mostly.

I like Nest on a Nute-led Separatist team (forces opponents to target her) or as a solo act, or with Qi'ra and/or Hermit Yoda, or the team above. Mod her mostly for tenacity and then either offense or CD. People disagree on whether it's best to give her high speed; it varies by situation.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago