Forum Discussion

WarrenCK
New Spectator
6 months ago

Sector 3 boss battle question

Trying to cheese this using SLKR, Wat and Armorer. SLKR max health seems to reduce with each attack and eventually my protection disappears as well even though I have tank tech and 3 stacks of armor.

Is there a mechanic I'm missing or is this a bug?
  • SLKR kit: Whenever a Dark Side ally gains bonus turn meter, they lose 10% of their current max health and max protection (stacking) until the end of battle.
  • Ah right....Thanks. Only recently unlocked him so not that familiar yet
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    Also better off without Wat, animations take too long. SLKR Zombie Acolyte/Initiate/Spirit are your best bet.
  • I'm having this issue and I made absolutely sure that I didn't have any tm gain.

Datadisks: 2x stacking offense, 1x heal over time, 1x vitality, 1x leader's resolve, 1x savior

Team: slkr, hux, st, fost, kru

Whole team loses health and becomes quite frail. I still am doing well farming a lot of droids as I can keep slkr in ult until the last minute and a half. But still curious why my team is losing health...am I missing something here?

Edit: was going to mention also losing protection, which OP had mentioned as well but I just noticed that is the modifier reflecting damage back.

• I went SLKR solo auto, and was able to kill up to 164 stacks in a single run.
    Can't remember exactly data disks as I changed recently but it was about 2x zealous ambition, 1x soresu and other random.

But I.can confirm It worked well. Reaching around 120 stacks, my SLKR died 3 times, they hit too strong, but in 5 battles the feat was done.

Ah yes, my SLKR is R8 with good but not insane mods (around 540 speed only)
  • "PaulB123;c-2462271" wrote:
    I'm having this issue and I made absolutely sure that I didn't have any tm gain.

Team: slkr, hux, st, fost, kru

...am I missing something here?

Yep, discs are only part of the problem.

Check your character kits.

Off the top of my head, I think FOST & Hux both have TM gain in that group.

My "Minimize TM team" is SLKR, Hux, KRU, FOSFTP, FOO (or Lobster, but I usually put him w/ Sith teams)