Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Separatist Rework Mod Suggestions

Looking for some suggestions please!

Since their rework, has anyone experimented with mods for the 4 toons that got reworks?

Dooku
G.G
Nute
MagnaGuard
  • I’ve only tested magna and GG, both at gear 12.
    GG is health health health. I even have health as a primary stat on the arrow, with secondary speed. The only primary that isn’t health is the triangle, which I have as crit damage, with speed and health secondaries.
    Magna, I went totally protection. With the separatist reworks, wat tambor, and and big protection boost that a lot of characters got, I feel like protection on him is very important. He is a tank after all. I also have health sets on him for lack of defense sets, which would probably be better.
    So short answer: GG health, magna protection.
    Others may be of different opinions, but that’s what works for me.?
  • "Tbirds01;c-1897250" wrote:
    I’ve only tested magna and GG, both at gear 12.
    GG is health health health. I even have health as a primary stat on the arrow, with secondary speed. The only primary that isn’t health is the triangle, which I have as crit damage, with speed and health secondaries.
    Magna, I went totally protection. With the separatist reworks, wat tambor, and and big protection boost that a lot of characters got, I feel like protection on him is very important. He is a tank after all. I also have health sets on him for lack of defense sets, which would probably be better.
    So short answer: GG health, magna protection.
    Others may be of different opinions, but that’s what works for me.?

Thanks!!
  • My Magnaguard simply isn't powerful enough yet for me to start modding him in a detailed manner, but played around quite a bit with the others.

I found that zDooku does really well with lots of CD and CC, with some added tenacity and defence. Mine has a CD set, with a CC set, tenacity cross and CD triangle. Prioritize protection over health for the other primaries if you have his zeta. Then of course as much speed as at all possible, but that goes without saying.

Nute, I loaded up with as much speed and survivability as possible, defence is really important with Nute as he's squishy but don't forget to increase both his health and prot either. But speed is the absolute priority here, especially if you're running him as supporting cast.

Grievous, health, health, and more health. Also CC, and a CD triangle will do you good. Mine is g13 with 213 speed and 107k HP, which in hindsight is a bit extreme as he kills even my g11 B2(my most powerful bot) within two or three turns. He works extremely well with the fleshy separatists though. I actually use g12 zDooku and g13 zzGG on my DR team and it's working surprisingly well. Only ever lost to Drevans faster than me.