Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Shoretrooper return?

Just curious. Barely missed unlocking him and now it appears I won't be getting him for a long time
  • I've saved up 400k ally points in the hopes he would appear again but so far no lol
  • They said the last tournament for shoretrooper will be the last time he appears in a tournament.
  • "xReDeMpx;836175" wrote:
    Throw 2000$ into the rng slot machine of peace and see what you pull in august

Why on August? I never get this joke
  • "ElleMadara;836398" wrote:
    "xReDeMpx;836175" wrote:

LOL. CG promised to release some content at august (I think AAT raid) and they didn't. So it is used like "never" or "unknown time anywhere in future"
  • "pargame;836503" wrote:
    "ElleMadara;836398" wrote:
    "xReDeMpx;836175" wrote:

LOL. CG promised to release some content at august (I think AAT raid) and they didn't. So it is used like "never" or "unknown time anywhere in future"

Thank you kind sir.
  • "pargame;836503" wrote:
    "ElleMadara;836398" wrote:
    "xReDeMpx;836175" wrote:

At least they gave EP event :)

But I only had two 7* rebels back then.....

• This is actually quite an important question for any player who wants to run Empire in arena, as he is essential to their success.

Honestly the answer to this question is probbaly not until Ep8 hype and resistance and FO toons take over the devs attention, so they decide to throw out these R1 toons to FTP and make Resistance/FO the new p2p characters.

In short: August.
  • "ElleMadara;836398" wrote:
    "xReDeMpx;836175" wrote:

It's a tired joke that people behind the times still think is funny.