Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Should I continue to farm Separtists?

I have GG at G9 7*.
Magnaguard at G8 7*
B2 at G9 7*
B1 at G9 3*
Droidika at G7 3*

Should I continue to invest in these characters or should I look to other teams to invest in, I need a little more work to finish bounty hunters for Chewy, JTR is ready, Revan and 3PO are both starting at zero basically (outside of Bastilla). I have 2 million GP and have faced teams with Revan in Grand Arena.

Objective answers only please - should I try and get a strong enough GG lead team to try and take out Revan or should I just Focus all of my attention elsewhere?
  • No. In order for a Grievous team to get even mediocre results they need an incredible amount of investment that is quite frankly not worth it. I would go after Revan or 3P0 instead.
  • "Javick_Starage;c-1784070" wrote:
    They’re not competitive according to YouTube so I wouldn’t

Sorry, but apparently YouTube is the reason people got themselves into this mess in the first place. I wouldn't use it as the basis for any meaningful decisions.
  • You should keep on farming the B2 I think. He is a plug’n play character and I’m pretty sure he can hurt Revan with a Sith team for instance.
  • Unless you're taking them to 7* and g12+ each to only be a GA/TW attack team versus Revan that might work once in a while, I wouldn't.

There are better, less expensive and more consistent counters to Revan.
  • What are your plans for them? If nothing special, continue your plan for chewy, c3po, revan.

I will star droids up (farming not spending) and they can wait until they are needed for some event. I think a complete roster is important but there’s no need to rush it now. I have fun with them a low levels for galactic war. Helps me understand basic mechanics, but frankly I’m not that interested in them to whale them up.

Have fun first and keep expectations in check, ALWAYS. ;)