Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Should I spend 1400 crystals on MK3 Czerka stun cuffs?

To craft it requires 50 stun cuff salvages. Purple gear. It's needed for ST Han, 86 and QGJ I own 0.
    Kaipyro
    Seasoned Newcomer
    It's tempting no doubt. But you could grind it out for less while getting xp
  • you only encourage dodgy business practices.

let's get real here.

this is a simple mobile game which charges extortionate prices that some ppl who are hooked like crack addicts will sink fortunes. there is 0 value for money here at these price points. you buy AAA full games for half the price of their big crystal pack. it's not like this game requires thousands of employees and 3 to 5 years to create like AAA games. I am willing to bet that after the greenlight process this puppy took 6 months to create and a team of 50. their biggest cost is probably the royalties to Disney

if the prices were more reasonable for an interactive screensaver linked to an online database, then I would say why not
  • Don't really know you. Assuming you're a top tier spender. So why not? Me, nope... No way.
  • I just farmed 50 of them in a few days with two 50 crystal refreshes per day. It seemed like the drop rate was pretty decent. I just started farming them again for another character but with all the different new dailies and the double days, o haven't been able to concentrate fully so it's taking longer.
  • I've farmed 150 cuffs so far, 50 for Geo and 100 for Magnaguard. Each time it took me 3 days max. It should take you less if you use the double rewards tomorrow. I'd buy unfarmable gear but not the easy purples that just take a few days.
  • You buy one and then it will become a habit. It is a practise to lure people into buying.