Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Sid or ST Han?

I'm a F2P player just starting out. I'm going for GS (cantina farm), QGJ (cantina currency), Lumi (GW), and I'm wondering who I should go for in arena. It mostly comes down to Sid, or ST Han, but I'm open to suggestions.
  • Han. Sid is great for early game, but his utility will fall off as you advance. Han will stay with you for the duration.
  • If you are just starting out:
    Sidious first, but abandon him at 5-Stars and stop leveling his abilities at level 3. This will greatly help with Dark Side battles and give you a strong early contender for Arena. There is a caveat however, you need to be farming Royal Guard everyday as you want to move away from Chewbacca as soon as possible and you need a taunt for early arena play.
    Stormtooper Han is by far a better unit but but few find a leader as strong as sidious early on.

Kaipyro
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Sid was great in the old meta, sux now, don't waste your time and credits. Too valuable now.

St Han is definitely the way to go
  • "Push2Stops;462257" wrote:
    If you are just starting out:
    Sidious first, but abandon him at 5-Stars and stop leveling his abilities at level 3. This will greatly help with Dark Side battles and give you a strong early contender for Arena. There is a caveat however, you need to be farming Royal Guard everyday as you want to move away from Chewbacca as soon as possible and you need a taunt for early arena play.
    Stormtooper Han is by far a better unit but but few find a leader as strong as sidious early on.

Cant say it any better!