Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Sidious gear 12 vs boba fett gear 11

Which one will give me a better roi? Want to use them in zader phasma boba shaman sidious team for Haat P2. Any thoughts would be helpful.
  • Are you planning to put a Zeta on either? It dramatically increases Sid's survivability, especially with the proper mods... if no Zeta, I'd recommend going Boba.

I utilize a similar team (sub Tarkin for phasma, because I have a strong FO team), and sid was basically useless until I put a Zeta on him... and even then, it kinda was an expensive use of a Zeta
  • Before you invest in this team, just know that you need some serious mods on them to do over 1.5M in HAAT. Resistance can do more with less.
  • I'm trying to make his team out of characters I already have. The only one I had to build up was shaman. Farming resistance on the side. What would you say is the key for mods speed over 230?
  • Need lots of potency as well, or tie DOTs don't land. And zSid's health bonus os potency based, I believe. But I agree with previous poster. The ceiling on this team is much lower than other options. I used to run a zader team in p2. Now it's been benched, along with the 2 zetas I don't use anywhere else.
  • Im a ways off from my next zeta so I should have a few haats to practice before I waste the zeta on sidious. Thanks for everything guys.