Forum Discussion

theXrono
Seasoned Traveler
6 years ago

Simple Darth revan team question

So im trying to fight this darth revan team in arena with Padme (padme, anakin, barris and ahsoka have all zetas. gen kenobi, padme, and anakin are all gear 12) to see how i can do against him for future GA battles. But in battle i noticed that when Sith trooper used his special, i lost all my buffs on my characters and i don't understand why. I can't find anything in any of the enemys kits unless i missed something, so can anyone explain/show where that part is stated?
  • I guess your characters got feared (except Padme since she's immune) from DR's "Insanity" opening move and when being damaged (in this case the AoE from SiT) they lose all their buffs according to DR's unique "Villain":
    " When Fear expires on an enemy, they also dispel all buffs on themselves. "
  • Revans unique dispell all buffs from you after fear expires. So if he first used force storm and all of your toons had fear and then sith trooper hits all toons with fear they lose fear and all buff.. but that is the only situation that comes to my mind when this could happen.. hope i helped ;)
    Mkey Legend91 was faster and i don't know how to delete my comment so..
    theXrono
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Legend91;c-1875990" wrote:
    I guess your characters got feared (except Padme since she's immune) from DR's "Insanity" opening move and when being damaged (in this case the AoE from SiT) they lose all their buffs according to DR's unique "Villain":
    " When Fear expires on an enemy, they also dispel all buffs on themselves. "

"Strojař;c-1875992" wrote:
    Revans unique dispell all buffs from you after fear expires. So if he first used force storm and all of your toons had fear and then sith trooper hits all toons with fear they lose fear and all buff.. but that is the only situation that comes to my mind when this could happen.. hope i helped ;)
    Mkey Legend91 was faster and i don't know how to delete my comment so..

Ya that's probably it, thank you guys