Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Sith Assassin Question (Possible Issue)

I've teamed my Sith Assassin under a Mother Talzin lead with Nightsisters Acolyte. When an enemy has a debuff the Sith Assassin is supposed to become stealthed if they attack said enemy. However, if you just do the basic attacks (even when you're attack a debuffed enemy) she loses stealth on the second turn. It says that you get stealth for 2 turns but I would imagine it would keep resetting the stealth timer if the Sith Assassin is attacking a debuffed enemy. Is it supposed to be like that or is this a bug or something?
  • I will work on a more apt description for you but special debuffs don't act like normal debuffs in some regards. This is one of those cases.
  • Based on the wording of SA basic attack I dont think she is supposed to perma stealth. I never used SA so I could be wrong here but just reading it it says..
    "If the target was already debuffed, gain stealth for 2 turns. If sith assassin already had stealth, ignore the target's protection."
    So if she was stealthed already and you basic attack a debuffed enemy, your attack will ignore the targets protection, not re-stealth you.
  • Losing stealth on the 2nd turn is correct. For example, if you use a Maul lead, all Sith get stealth for 1 turn at the start of the match. That stealth expires before they take their first turn. So it makes sense this stealth should expire just before the 2nd turn. For some reason stealth expires at the beginning of a characters turn, unlike every other buff that expires at the end of the turn. I don't understand it or necessarily agree with it, but that's just the way it is.
  • That makes sense. I was just hoping to keep them in stealth under Mother Talzin with the Nightsister Zombie, but that could've been done balancing issues
  • "Arcaver;c-1333310" wrote:
    That makes sense. I was just hoping to keep them in stealth under Mother Talzin with the Nightsister Zombie, but that could've been done balancing issues

Also as kyno was saying, plague is a special debuff, most locked buffs/debuffs dont act the same as standard buffs/debuffs so its likely that even if SA would restealth in a normal situation, she probably wouldnt if the enemy only had plague on.
  • No, but with Old Daka still in play most of the time (like 80%) the enemy character is stunned, so that counts for it. But she still comes out of stealth. I was just hoping it would be more like Nightsisters Acolyte, were she has a chance to go back in to stealth with each hit.