Forum Discussion

7 years ago

So what’s the new ship meta?

Geonosians with boba as first reinforcement?

Sun fac, Biggs, tfp with MF as first reinforcement

Tfp vader Biggs with scimitar as first reinforcement?

State your combo here and justification.
  • Yeah I'm looking forward to using Fives a bit more, but probably as a reinforcement than as a starter.
  • You can reinforce as soon as your capital ship takes a turn. Don't have to just be 3v3.
  • It sure as hell isn't Endurance. Boy howdy did that capital ship need an upgrade that it didn't get...
  • Chimaera w/ FO Tie, Imp Tie and Biggs. Reinforcements Reaper, Vader +2

Mass Target Lock to boost FO Ties tm and Biggs prot. Reaper comes 1st to slow them, then Vader to cripple any offense they have left. 3 of the 1st 5 r Empire granting them doubled cr8t damage under Chimaera.

Biggs is most certainly worth it. Biggs, TFP and FOTP r only gX1 and Biggs just stood up to 2 opposing ties and Boba just a bit ago.

Only run 3x, retreated as my payout was complete but had the wins 2 outta 3. Everyone is trying new comps.

Haven't bumped up any skills yet, haven't seen many that have. I will bump Chimaera's passive tho. Wanna wait, read, watch videos to b sure im happy w/ my ships and find the right last 2 reinforcements. Don't care if I fall for a few days.
  • "Vendi1983;c-1556508" wrote:
    You can reinforce as soon as your capital ship takes a turn. Don't have to just be 3v3.

Nope, got to wait til the second cap turn
  • Akbars abilities have been fixed for so to use him. He will dominate now. Using akbar with Vader, Biggs, and fotp. First reinforcement is either poe, who hits like a truck now and can easily kill whomever I need or reaper just to make akbar speed even more effective. Currently sitting at rank 1 in my fleet shard but to be fair I was already up there when I swapped ships around. Typically I can kill all their ships before my 2nd reinforcement comes in.
  • Yeah thinking Akbar with Bistan Cassian and Biggs to start. Bistan Target Lock cant be evaded or resisted now. Then Phantom to reduce reinforcement cooldown, then Ghost who comes in next turn with the big AOE with up to 200% bonus damage and 100% critical damage from Akbar lead and advantage to guarantee crits to cleanup damaged toons. At that point Im thinking its gg, but Akbars AOE will be up next turn to wipe out the wounded if needed.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago