Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Starkiller + LV

"DrMorpheus;c-2361958" wrote:
I’ve got something to ask and I’m gonna try using this thread first. Does starkiller’s “ultimate” which uses damage based on his own max health, work on enemy toons under LV lead?

The thread you posted this in was from February. Here's the answer to your question:

• Doesn't answer the question about an enemy LV. Allies are on your own side.
  • I'm pretty sure that LV's lead means "damage based on target unit's own max health" but yeah I didn't test it
    Krjst0ff
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Doesn't matter. SK is useless against a Lord Vader team in general. Maybe because of this IDK ... but again, it doesn't matter since it's a futile fight.
  • "Metasly;c-2362031" wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that LV's lead means "damage based on target unit's own max health" but yeah I didn't test it

Ah, ok. I see what the question is now, I misunderstood. And yeah - it's not clear from the wording of My New Empire but I would assume that you're right.
  • Yeah, he meant when the enemy was using LV. That wasn't clear from the OP - I made the same assumption.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago