Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Stealth Team

Has anyone tried using a stealth team? Im guessing those in stealth cant be hit by single target attacks and are weak to AoE. So the general idea would be to throw on thermal detonators then stealth everyone if possible, then let the crit detonators destroy the enemy team with higher crit chance form beign in stealth from Nute Gunray.

I was just wondering because i pulled Nute Gunray from chrono packs, have him at 4* atm and around 35/65 shards to 5*. Really wish I could use him but it seems you need a very very specific team for it to work, and even then it may not be very strong or worth doing. May just be a junk character which would be a shame since i was lucky/unlucky enough to pull him with shards.

Greedo seems easy to get quickly,

I have Princess Leia who can stealth for 1 turn but since she is form chromas she really isnt very useful stuck on low stars and being unable to rank her up.

Those ar ethe only stealth characters i can think of that would synergise with Gunray.

Is it a lost cause and am i going to just have to wait and hope they release more stealth characters? That actually work.