Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Stormtrooper terrible?

I have been farming Stormtrooper to put together a decent Empire squad. I looked at the top players on my shard and the max I see his health at is 17k and his protection at 20k. Is there any way to mod him to make him worth having or is he just a bust character?
  • Stop right now and don't waste any more gear or credits on him. He's amongst the most useless characters in the game.

Edited to say: if your intent is to use him just to get through the potency mod challenge (which are quite useful mods) then work him up a bit, but don't count on him to improve your empire team in the end. He will be a detriment.
  • Thanks guys. My plan was to get a 7 star Empire squad ready in case they release Luke since you know it will be identical to the Yoda and EP events. I am done with him now though. Just have to work the slow grind of Vader and hope for another EP event soon to get him to 7*.
  • "DarthMegaBex;751537" wrote:
    He is plainly just not going to do an empire team good TBH, The two tanks people play in an empire tank are RG and Shoretrooper and they do the job much better. If you're f2p, RG is better for an empire team, btw did you miss the Tie Fighter Pilot? Even at 2* he's doing well I hear

I have him, I just wish we all had a way to farm him. My goal was to get a good 7* Empire squad done. I don't have Shoretrooper, EP at 7*, or Vader so was looking for a RG, Tarkin, Magma, Stormtrooper, and Snowtrooper. Although now that I see it laid out like that that squad would get demolished easily.
  • He might be worth it as a taunter for tank raid p3 chipa/ep team
  • "NovaPrime;751636" wrote:
    Thanks guys. My plan was to get a 7 star Empire squad ready in case they release Luke since you know it will be identical to the Yoda and EP events. I am done with him now though. Just have to work the slow grind of Vader and hope for another EP event soon to get him to 7*.

After everyone has converted away all their GW shards for ally tokens, Jedi Luke will pop up in the Shard Shop for the same cost as General Grievous when noone has currency to buy/convert shards. Although, i am sure u will b able to farm Shard Shop tokens for Cantina Energy.