Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Strongest First?

Hi all,

I think the prevailing strategy is to try to take out the strongest enemy first. I've certainly had success at that.

But do people think there are ever times when it pays to take out the weakest first? Sometimes, it seems a good idea to me and pays off- to take out multiple weaker enemies so you can avoid their sniping and focus on the big baddies.

Thoughts?
  • I generally try to take out the biggest threat first. Any more theyre ALL the biggest threat Lol.
  • I guess I'm thinking of strong counter-attackers like Dooku in particular.

I never want to rile the old bugger lol.

• Well, depend.. if u face pre-taunter, or trigerred type op taunter. Like it or not, u have to destroy them first, or at least dispell them.
  • GW teaches us that kill order does matter, and in some battles it's not always best to start with the toon you think you should drop first.

Ex: when I face Wiggs, I almost always take out Wedge first (if possible)....but recently vs a particular version, which included K2SO, I ended up losing someone. So I went after K2 first...piece of cake.
  • If Zarris is on the team, it's often a good idea to drop her early on to make it easier for the rest
  • Interesting comments, thanks to all for bothering. Conclusion seems to be- it depends...play the cards you're dealt with.