Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Supreme leader kylo ren

Guys how much time do you think it roughly gets if you start farming the fo characters from zero but focusing on them (for supreme leader)? Plz let me know. I have kylo( unmasked) and emperor g9, kylo ren and the other fo characters g7.

Edit: I know it will take much time but how much roughly is what I ask if I am really focused on them.
  • From scratch or from where you are now?

It doesnt sound like you need to farm the characters.

The answer is dependent on how many refreshes can be done.
  • Go to swgoh.gg, sign up, and look at their GL tracker. It will give you all the gear you need.

Spend all cantina energy on Relic mats. From scratch this will take about 2 months of the 3x100 cantina refreshes.

Spend all regular energy on shards (if needed, such as Hux LobsterTrooper) otherwise Kyrotechs. If you have Hux and Lobster this is much quicker.

Spend all ship energy on whatever G12+ you are missing.

Expect 3-4 months.
  • "Kyno;c-2091785" wrote:
    From scratch or from where you are now?

It doesnt sound like you need to farm the characters.

The answer is dependent on how many refreshes can be done.

From where i am now but forgot to say that i don't have them at 7 stars i have promoted only kylo ren unmasked to 4 stars
    Edit: Forgot to mention i haven't unlocked hux and sith trooper yet but i've started farming them.
  • You can calculate how long the shards will take you, but it's entirely dependent on how many refreshes you are willing to do.
  • "slickdealer;c-2091787" wrote:
    Go to swgoh.gg, sign up, and look at their GL tracker. It will give you all the gear you need.

Spend all cantina energy on Relic mats. From scratch this will take about 2 months of the 3x100 cantina refreshes.

Spend all regular energy on shards (if needed, such as Hux LobsterTrooper) otherwise Kyrotechs. If you have Hux and Lobster this is much quicker.

Spend all ship energy on whatever G12+ you are missing.

Expect 3-4 months.

3-4 months is huge underestimate imho. Maybe (just maybe) it's possible with 1st place on both arenas without refreshes, but I doubt that TS is in that position. Another big factors is if he has access to HSTR, which place he can achieve and how lucky he will be with rewards, and how developed his entire roster (i.e. how many shards he will receive through Shard Store). I would expect at least half a year, probably much more.

P.S. All of this assumes ftp of course.