Forum Discussion

8 years ago

SWGoH Zeta Review: Finn

The third of our new Zeta Reviews (also Kylo Ren and Savage Opress) is now live on the site - I hope you find it helpful!

> SWGoH Zeta Review: Finn
  • No feedback? Too high level for most or just so spot-on that there is no need to comment?
  • As someone who is holding on to my second zeta right now...I appreciated the reviews. Thank you! I already have Zylo which appears to have been your first as well...still deciding on my second!
  • Great review. Thank you.

I am curious to zeta him. An arenamate runs this and the expose with 35% TM gain can make his team effectively get off two turns on my team. Before I know it I have lost two toons without striking back.

Unfortunately it seems on defense to be largely based upon RNG. Reminds me of the original Poe wars. Although this zeta is not based on speed alone as you said it needs a fast poe but also needs that initial Poe move to hit expose on more than one toon.

Thanks for the review and I agree.
  • "JRCPKT99;c-1138247" wrote:
    Great review. Thank you.

I am curious to zeta him. An arenamate runs this and the expose with 35% TM gain can make his team effectively get off two turns on my team. Before I know it I have lost two toons without striking back.

Unfortunately it seems on defense to be largely based upon RNG. Reminds me of the original Poe wars. Although this zeta is not based on speed alone as you said it needs a fast poe but also needs that initial Poe move to hit expose on more than one toon.

Thanks for the review and I agree.

Thanks for the feedback - you have my thoughts. Of my 6 Zetas, Kylo is best IMO and Finn is #2.

• Good review. Only thing I'd add is that unlike a lot of the other powerful zeta leads, it synergies around an mechanic rather than a faction tag which allows you to be a little more creative when building your team. Anybody who exposes or has an aoe can make a solid addition to the fifth spot. I think it's important to have another aoe character in order to hit any exposed character who may be hiding behind a taunt. Sideous, Kylo, anakin, and Sabine are all characters who could work well in a resistance team

• I think they deserve a 10/10 for HAAT with the expose rework. They can usually land 8M to 12M with the right RNG which is probably the best P2 score available.
  • "Neo2551;c-1142395" wrote:
    I think they deserve a 10/10 for HAAT with the expose rework. They can usually land 8M to 12M with the right RNG which is probably the best P2 score available.

All maxed gear and what kind of speeds? I have seen the numbers but have yet to experience those kind of numbers for myself.