Forum Discussion

7 years ago

T3-M4 Carbonite

Anyone know if T3s Carbonite goes through foresight? As it removes all defensive buffs. I.e. does it dispell then damage/debuff or vice versa? Thanks
  • "PapiLongLegs;d-178272" wrote:
    Anyone know if T3s Carbonite goes through foresight? As it removes all defensive buffs. I.e. does it dispell then damage/debuff or vice versa? Thanks

It does not :disappointed: if they have foresight the damage, TM removal, and debuffs are avoided
  • I think it just gets dodged. I'll put my t3 through GW and let you know.

It prolly breaks it if the target is stunned
  • "HK666;c-1617705" wrote:
    I think it just gets dodged. I'll put my t3 through GW and let you know.

If a target is stunned, they can't dodge and foresight won't trigger.
  • The wording says damage first then dispel, so I would think foresight would still work to evade the attack. It doesn’t say it can’t be evaded. I’m speculating though.
  • The mechanics on swgoh.gg show dispel first, then damage, then debuffs, and lastly TM removal. I’m on iOS though so I haven’t unlocked him yet to see if that’s what actually happens.
  • "DaPowerfulJedi;c-1617728" wrote:
    The mechanics on swgoh.gg show dispel first, then damage, then debuffs, and lastly TM removal. I’m on iOS though so I haven’t unlocked him yet to see if that’s what actually happens.

I've tried it in a match and if they have foresight then they dodge and you do no damage, debuffs or TM removal
  • "chionophile;c-1617717" wrote:
    "HK666;c-1617705" wrote:
    I think it just gets dodged. I'll put my t3 through GW and let you know.

If a target is stunned, they can't dodge and foresight won't trigger.

True, but if they're stunned and foresight counts as a defensive buff then it will get cleansed by T3's aoe. I know that stunned ppl can't dodge, sorry if I wasn't clear