Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Teebo for Rancor

I'm about to 7* my Teebo and gear him all up, since I've heard that he is a great leader for Rancor. I'm looking over his kit now and kinda wondering why? His Bring Low ability removes 30% TM when maxed, and his Takedown can remove 100% TM when maxed IF Teebo is stealthed. Is the idea to just get him enormous speed so he stays stealthed and keeps removing Rancor TM?
Is he better lead for Phase 1 (Gamorreans) or Rancor himself?
  • Rancor is all about TM removal. if the rancor doesn't get a turn then he can't hit you. his 55% base to stealth at the start of his turns is good. then he can stealth himself every so often is his lead hasn't already given himself it. the result? he gets stealth the majority of the time. simply put him with either other TM removers or toons that call assists. there's lots of ways to do it.

he's great for both pigs and rancor. with pigs you need a team that can take out the guards and then it's the same as fighting the rancor (although pigs base speed is slightly higher than rancor, they obviously don't devour).
  • He'll be your lead for the entire rancor. You won't usually need bring low. Run him with TFP (for tenacity down) and Phasma (for defense down and speed down). Jyn, QGJ, and Rex are all good supporting options. Alternativly anyone who provides speed down could be substituted for Phasma, such as Fives.
  • "Drazz127;c-1146013" wrote:
    He'll be your lead for the entire rancor. You won't usually need bring low. Run him with TFP (for tenacity down) and Phasma (for defense down and speed down). Jyn, QGJ, and Rex are all good supporting options. Alternativly anyone who provides speed down could be substituted for Phasma, such as Fives.

I had better luck with Cassian as he hits harder, for me, than Phasma and 5's, but any are viable options.
  • "Dralkyr;c-1146658" wrote:
    So Tenacity Down, Speed Down, and remove TM.

cassian is the best because he provides speed down and offence down.