Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Teebo

Is teebo worth it to farm before poggle and phasma? Or is there someone else I should be looking at?
  • "garublador;412778" wrote:
    Almost certainly not. Teebo has a couple niche uses, but Poggle and Phasma are both very versatile.

Who should I focus on getting? I have both ig86 and lumi 7 starred. Trying to find who to farm next
  • No, definitely not before Phasma or Poggle, not even before IG-86 I'd say.
  • He has his uses, I use him in raids to solo kill the gammoreans, Teebo lead, quigon, Rex, 5s and Rey.... First 3 make sure he only takes a turn once in a blue moon with 5s doing speed down constantly and Rey for dmg... Seriously do 2 mil + dmg to the gammoreans and kill the boss before he takes more than like 8 turns total
  • His TM reduction can now be resisted reducing his utility greatly and he is dificult to grea past VII. I would stick to Phasma and Poggle
  • You have ig-86 so go for Poogle for raid synergy. Teebo is very good on phase 1 as someone mentioned above already.
  • Can someone explain what makes Teebo useful in raids? Is it the turn meter reduction or giving random stealth to allies?

Random stealth always interested me but I wasn't sure if this leaves unstealthed characters more vulnerable to being focused down or not.
  • Teebo only removes TM when he has stealth, so the question is which keeps him in stealth more often. He gets 2/5 attacks from stealth with his special, but his leader ability grants him a 55% chance every turn, however his special becomes a bit bugged. When he is leader his special only guarantees one turn stealthed instead of the stated two. But when he doesn't have stealth but you really need his TM reduction you can still use his special and gain the one turn stealthed. After that one turn it then reverts to a 55% chance to be stealthed. The TM he gives to the whole party is just icing on the cake.

If you are in a guild doing any raiding up to teir 5 I would recommend getting Teebo up to 5*. That's only 145 shards, or about 15 days of GW. Then gear him up to have 30% or 40% potency. Reaching 30% is relatively easy, however that extra 10% makes a huge difference in how often his TM gets resisted.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago