Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Tenacity Mods Questions

I've been running Tenacity Mods on Dooku hoping it would help him resist debuffs like stun, healing immunity or shock. But it seems that the Tenacity Mods are a joke when it comes to using them. Not once has he resisted a debuff since I've slotted them. He's currently at 51.88% (24% from mods) and he is still getting stunned from characters who have stun moved that can be resisted. This has been going on for over a month now.

So my questions are;
Is there rework coming up for this mod or are we supposed to be a mod in all six slots for it to be worth anything?

Are we supposed to slot them in all six spots for them to worth using?

If potency can be over 80% and tenacity can only be 60% (rough estimates) the potency will always out do Tenacity. Will there be a buff to tenacity mods to 15% when level 15 so they're equaling out Potency?
  • 51% tenacity isn't enough tenacity to outright counter high potency. you failed to mention if your tenacity mods also include tenacity secondary's. Its quite possible to achieve as much tenacity as potency. As an example my Fives is using all defense mods but his tenacity is at 61% because I used mods with great tenacity secondary skills. The set bonus alone isn't enough.
  • You can get about 20% tenacity just from the cross mod if you want it that badly. I’m sure with tenacity mods and decent secondaries it would be possible to get around 90% tenacity
  • Kinda ignoring your question- I'd say put a cleanser or someone who brings tenacity up on your team.

But as was already mentioned, the cross can have tenacity as it's primary. I've got a 5 dot health mode at lvl 15 that gives 24% tenacity, and I think it was white when I got it.
  • The Tenacity Mods only have any 3.74% additional Tenacity stats in them. They're 4/5 star with speed on them (his speed is boosted by 60). So does defense increase ALL defense skills now? I thought it mainly focus on increasing protection?

I'm just trying to get a better understanding of this all.
  • Chance to resist = Tenacity - Potency to a minimum of 15%
    If opponent has 80% Potency and you have 65% Tenacity, your chance to resist is the minimum of 15%
    If opponent has 80% Potency and you have 95% Tenacity, your chance to resist is still 15%
    If opponent has 100% Potency and you have 0% Tenacity, your chance to resist is STILL 15%.

Guess what mods I am NOT putting on any of my characters...