Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Testing Ezra in different comps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnPPzeUYZnw&feature=youtu.be

My personal opinion is that you need unicorn mods for Ezra to work at his full potential, by that I mean a CD + CC set with offense, speed and crit chance secondaries.
  • I don't run Ezra in arena, only for TB and GW. But I have him modded with an offense and crit chance set with a crit damage primary triangle. He hits crazy hard once his offense stacks up over 4 turns. Just my 2 cents
  • he works well in lot of teams. rebels, phoenix, jedi. hes just awesome.
    i use him with the first team you showed, CLS Han R2 GK Ezra.
    his assist call is amazing, i mostly use it on zHan, and enemy getting hit 4 times with damage. i also like his dispel on toons with nothing to dispel, for the TM.
    anyway, should be paired with R2 to get more CC, and when you call assist to an attacker, you'll do a critical hit. so his modding isnt unicorn modding. CD set with offense cross and CD triangle and you ready to go.
    and his full potential should be under zQGJ, when he get lot of offense, and Aayla is the best toon to call assist with him. it just no one use zQGJ or aayla, so we wont see his true potential.
  • I played ezra (G11) in my arena team cuz i had to gear some PX to get trawn and he sems the best one outside PX squad for raids and other stuff.
    He worked fine, but decided to get the other 4 to G12 before him cuz seems the most replaceable toon in my team and hes a pain to gear up :S... Then once finished the other 4 i decided to try trawn instead of ezra and geared trawn to 10... Trawn just have the same to offer to the team +stun +fracture and more survibability, ezra is so good but not the best toon if u have other options xD

He works fine with AA leader (his assist trigger AA leader making it a x3 or x4 hit) as well as wedge (2x triple shots in the first round), can make CLS stun calling him to assist over a defense down enemy, in a squad with R2 z cleanse u can use ezra asist to cleanse debuffs (but stuns while trawn can), also un can dispel a taunt or do good damage (trawn fracture dispel and inmovilice) and ezra hits so hard...

So ezra is a great toon, but not mandatory... I cant replace CLS, R2 or raid han, u need a tank too, but there are a few dps with good support like ezra (trawn, leia, FAT comes to my mind).

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 28 days ago