Forum Discussion

7 years ago

The current “meta”

So what do you think?...

CLS is falling out of favor... Jedi Rey has come in strong... shes the FOTM for sure

But is she the “best”?

...there’s so many other options...

Nightsisters are strong vs most of the cliche meta teams (CLS & Jedi Rey) but they struggle vs Empire or really any team with some strong AOE. Some variations in NS teams but once you can bust em they are are super easy

Speaking of empire... some solid options now with probe droid and Starck in the mix. Still a strong contender and can hold their own in high end arena for sure. There sooo are many options for them... even characters like...

Wampa? Yeah he can make things interesting... I think he still has yet to be fully realized...

And the other “guild events” character...

Hermit Yoda... I’ve battled some amazing teams in TW that made me realize how awesome he can be in the right team

But what about Ewoks?

They beat all of the above easily but struggle on defense... still are super fun and highly effective... quite possibly the best player controlled team of all the others

And yet there’s so many more... FO with new Kylo? Rex led teams are making yet another comeback... Zarriss and Kenobi are always a solid choice

So who’s the best now?

The best and greatest answer is all of them... it’s Rock Paper Scissors and I’m pretty happy about it :)

So what are you running?

...still holding on to CLS? Or finally realizing NS? Maybe Jedi Rey... or Empire even?

Or maybe something completely different...

I’m using Ewoks and they kick some serious butt...

Arena is kinda fun again... its nice that no one team dominates them all :)

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago