Forum Discussion

7 years ago

The roachs of arena:Mother talzian and Enfys nest/pest

I know many players might still have a hard time with Mother Talzin and Enfys. Enfys has a very easy solution just hit once than wait for her to to move before you hit again. Or use the Sith Assassin. Mother Talzin on the other hand is not so easy. I have had some limited success by using asj lead,with Thrawn ,Palpatine, Zombie and Vader.I also hear imperial troopers can help as well but I think the best start no matter what team you use is to put buff immune on zombie than get rid of Mother Talzian but if they are running Old Daka it can be annoying. If anyone has some easier ways to beat MT please post. Thanks :)
  • It seems like tenacity is the counter to MT, however, still also it needs to have high tenacity because it is constantly being tested by the plague. Thank goodness it counts as a debuff
  • "Kai_Mulai;c-1606324" wrote:
    "Empiric1;c-1605784" wrote:
    Hi OP

You actually already have the "Counter" to Talzin/NS teams, you just need to shuffle some things around!!

First of all, zeta Palpatine, he will be one of your best arena zetas in the game for god knows how long.

Take out ventress and zombie

Use zPalpatine (L), Vader, Thrawn

Other 2 - I'm not sure what you have but best in slot would be Darth Nihilus and Sion, if you don't have those maybe use Tarkin, TFP or Raid Han, to be honest those 3 could probably beat NS by themselves.

I find a full Empire team (EP, Vader, Thrawn, TFP, Tarkin) better than Nightmare vs. Nightsisters with zeta Talzin lead. Tarkin and TFP's AOE attacks do more damage than Nihilus and Sion's, and buff immunity and turn meter reduction are better secondary effects against Nightsisters than increased cooldowns and pain, in my opinion.

To be honest, doesnt matter, both of those teams are counters to them. If you get the EP stun and Vaders culling blade off it's gg, obviously the nightmare team is stronger overall vs all comps but use what you have.

Increased cooldowns is good because it prevents talzin from using her aoe or special, which is extremely powerful and she's not very good without plague, also increases Sion pain is good because if they cant kill Sion in time (which they wont because they are low DPS team until ventress ramps up) then your Palpa will make short work of them after a couple of turns, don't get me started on annihilate to prevents Daka or Talzin reviving any one that's not zombie
  • Imperial Troopers annihilate Nightsisters. About 45 seconds or less on auto. Nest is a whole different question. I still can't crack that nut.
  • Just use a fast Sith assassin or attack every time after she moves that helps.
  • Hey guys if anyone has one 7star and wants to get raid han message me. My ally code is :963-162-672

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago