Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Thermal Detonator Arena Team requested by Velocitious!

This was a team requested @Velocitious ! :)

This was an interesting team to make, as there is a lot of characters with thermal detonators(I will use TD for short in this discussion) and it seems like an original team. But the problem is, there is a bit of a lackluster in their potency. To counter this, focus all mods on characters with TDs on potency, otherwise they won't stick and the consequences won't be pretty.

So, here's the bomb squad:
Spoiler
Chief Nebit(L), Jawa Scavenger, Jawa Engineer, Greedo, Zam Wesell

You may be wondering, why I have Nebit as my leader? It is because he benefits the two jawas and they benefit him too!(If there is any better leaders, please state) He also plays the role of taunter and grants other allies a 20% max health bonus which is added to their protection!
Jawa Engineer is here for his basic which applies a TD, and is also a healer!
Jawa Scavenger is what holds this team together. His special AoE detonates all TDs and inflcits tenacity down on detonated targets. This can stop them from resisting. Additionally when a jawa ally takes damage he has a 1/2 chance to inflict a TD to the attacking enemy!
Zam and Greedo both are the main sources of TDs in this team, who both have a special AoE dedicated to inflicting TDs on opponents. Additionally, Zam's basic detonates all thermals on the target!

Mods:
Chief Nebit:
Spoiler
Just health

Jawa Engineer:
Spoiler
Potency and Health

Jawa Scavenger: Potency and Critical Chance
Greedo:
Spoiler
Potency and Critical Chance
Zam Wesell:
Spoiler
Potency and Protection

Edit: Here is another "Bomb Squad" which is useful for scoundrel events, and fun to play with :) Credits to @SifuSteve https://youtu.be/Z1OzzPfh4BQ