Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Thoughts on Nightsister Initiate

With Lumi, Phasma and IG-86 all at 7*, was thinking using my GW tokens on Nightsister Initiate. She's only 1* now but already has purple gear. Thoughts? Should I finish off Biggs, Teebo or RP first?
  • Initiate does have A LOT OF health. Plus, she coincides with Talia or Ahsoka as leaders.

I felt like Biggs was a waste to me personally but I 5* starred just to have him.
  • "Joe_Cus;30074" wrote:
    With Lumi, Phasma and IG-86 all at 7*, was thinking using my GW tokens on Nightsister Initiate. She's only 1* now but already has purple gear. Thoughts? Should I finish off Biggs, Teebo or RP first?

Go on her because soon a new night sister will come with good abilities ;)

• "Valent_Antona;322118" wrote:
    Teebo is very useful in the tank challenge. The hard nodes his shards are in seem to have a good drop rate. I farm him on those first while using GW for main squad (arena or GW).

Initiate is a good choice for tanky toon with good damage output. Not the best for arena but can certainly be viable.

Ewok event is giving me a ton of Teebo shards so I might round him out at 5* then go with NI. I'm not a big fan of Poggle, Magmatrooper, etc.