Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Thrawn Teams

I just got 7* Thrawn and was just wondering if anyone had some suggestions on teams I should work on to be successful in the arena under his lead. Thank you!
  • Thrawn DT Krennic Shore & Storm is the best pure Empire team you can field IMO. It's a LONG farm though.
  • Top ten on my shard is primarily CLS, R2, GK, Han, Thrawn. All G12 with 5-6 zetas.
  • "DedrickRogue;c-1302679" wrote:
    Thrawn DT Krennic Shore & Storm is the best pure Empire team you can field IMO. It's a LONG farm though.

Hmm that does sound very tedious lol

• I beat CLS with zzThrawn, ShT, Storm, Tarkin, DT. It also beats GK + zBariss, but it's harder. So, for them, I switch to Tarkin lead, Thrawn, DT, GK, DN. Fracture DN, do the rest.
  • "DedrickRogue;c-1302679" wrote:
    Thrawn DT Krennic Shore & Storm is the best pure Empire team you can field IMO. It's a LONG farm though.

Stormtrooper ? really ? I mean , I am genuinely curious about that.
    What does he bring ?

• "aerendhil;c-1304448" wrote:
    "DedrickRogue;c-1302679" wrote:

What does he bring ?

He is a good tank for empire teams
  • "aerendhil;c-1304448" wrote:
    "DedrickRogue;c-1302679" wrote:

What does he bring ?

Storm is a wall. He has +230% defense in a full Empire team. With zThrawn lead who allows to recover 2% protection at every status effects, he's better than every other tank when receiving damages.

I've tried once to swap Storm and use GK, but GK was destroyed in ony one counter of CLS team. Storm laughs when CLS counters :wink: and he also reduces TM.