Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Thrawn Zeta?

I finally got Thrawn 7* and geared him to 9 (need 30 more stun guns to gear 10) and maxed/omega'd all abilities but I'm torn on which ability to zeta. I'm a returning player so I only got the free zeta to play around with and not sure when my next one will be since ships have been lacking for me.

I usually use EP for Empire lead but after playing around with Thrawn lead it's also amazing. My empire team consists of the two mentioned above, Vader, RG and Tarkin. All gear 8+ level 80+.

Any suggestions would be great. Or should I keep the zeta and use it on Finn who I hear is also a good zeta? My resistance team isnt so great though.. Finn 6*, R2 6*, Rey 7*, RP 7*, Poe 7*, RT 5* (i'm currently farming Finn and RT every day and could 7* R2 if event comes back next month)
  • I recently zetad both of thrawns... Did unique first as i was running under tarkin lead. Of the two i think unique is a bit more helpful. Either way, if you want to run all empire you will need both, so neither one is a bad choice.
  • If You plan to use palp, vader tarkin so protection gained will be like 50% of this what you would gain with shoretrooper and stormtrooper in team. And I always first use zeta on lead if it is for arena team. But his second zeta unique is very good also.
  • Cool. I think I'll just use it on his unique this way I can enjoy it with any team I put him in. Thanks!
  • Thats what i did. And try out tarkin lead. If it makes your toons go first it can be huge! End-game tho, look at thrawn lead with shore and storm plus 2 dps (currently dk and dt). Also looks like imp probe droid will replace stormtrooper. So much to think about!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago