Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Tip on using training droids

The game doesn't gove you back change when you over train, and it automatically makes you pay with the most expensive droids. You essentially overpay. I clicked assign all to level and it used 4 of the 5* training droids. It would' ve wasred like 30000 credits.

When it does that, drop down the number of t-drouds by 1 and keep addind 1 more of the smaller ones in succession. This is the most cost effective way to train wuth your droids.
  • +1 more people need to know this tip. I've posted it before ages ago, but it's lost amongst the myriad of OP and GW posts now.
  • "Harmson;56245" wrote:
    I always manually assign all starting with lowest tier and working up. in some cases it was wanting to use a single 5* training droid to train up a character when 21 1* woulda worked just fine.

Yeah, this.. Just go from lowest to highest to avoid that slider bar.

• If you start with lowest to highest though then you burn through all your low ones in 1 training. It is most efficient to assign all the largest to see how many you would need, then assign one less of it, and work your way down each smaller size the same way.