Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
6 years ago

Toons with multi target hitting basic attacks

Toons like magmatrooper and I think old daka are toons who possess a basic attack which is capable of dealing damage to 2 separate enemy targets. Are there any other toons like this?
    coolnessda
    Rising Newcomer
    Oh I thought there'd be more. I know some toons have attacks that can go several times in a row like princess leia but usually there is some sort of requirement of some kind like death trooper who can only attack more when facing rebels
  • "Coolnessda;c-1868404" wrote:
    Oh I thought there'd be more. I know some toons have attacks that can go several times in a row like princess leia but usually there is some sort of requirement of some kind like death trooper who can only attack more when facing rebels

Wait, neither of these meet the requirements of your OP, which is dealing damage to more than one toon on basic.
  • "TVF;c-1868450" wrote:
    "Coolnessda;c-1868404" wrote:

Wait, neither of these meet the requirements of your OP, which is dealing damage to more than one toon on basic.

Don't a jawa and cup have td basics?
  • "TVF;c-1868454" wrote:
    How is that answering the OP question either?

Isn't he asking who has AOE basics? Don't TDs usually AOE?
  • No, who has a basic that hits two like Magmatrooper. Jawa Engineer has a det on basic against just the target. No clue on CUP.