Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Trying out the MK12 plating and MK12 multi-tool

https://youtu.be/CcbMTeMi6mg

Made a quick video last night of some arena trials after throwing the MK12 plating on my GK and MK12 multi tool on CLS. Definitely didn't disappoint.

Thanks for watching

SirLoki
  • Awesome video Loki. Really enjoy your page and everything you do with RSG as well. Unfortunately for me, all this CLS stuff is so boring. And GK with Zarris is even more boring. Honestly, arena has been so boring lately I do my 2 minimum battles and usually leave it at that.

I watched a reggaedragon22 video earlier tonight and it was actually depressing. I love his videos and he sounded so over it. He literally said in the video "I'm super bored right now so I'm just gonna auto this". I'm sure it was the 10th CLS team he faced that day.

Right before CLS, this game was so diverse. So fun, I would do 10 battles a day cause facing 10 different teams was awesome. Now it's "CLS counterz for 1 trillion damagezz" or "GK can't be killed cause the AI iz too stupid to figure it out Lolz" or "Raid Han G12 with a bayonet is literally steriodzzz"

God, make it stop. I'm not religious but I will be if he can stop this.

No shots at you Loki. You are awesome. Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents about this monotonous, flaming pile of garbage
  • @Wearesyke my next video is team comps to beat CLS meta without CLS or GK haha thanks for the feedback bro and yeah I'm also sick of it
  • @Wearesyke ok I couldn't do it without GK haha he's just too good but take a look at this one

https://youtu.be/N4LHfL9QC3I
  • Thanks for the tag man! I already checked it out (I sub to you so I'm all over it lol) and it was an awesome video. zSt Han!? Lol. Who would zeta him?? Loki would (of course). That team might be more intense than GK lead with zarris. Again, this team is strong but boring. A triple tank team with zarris? Your only damage is annihilate. This is a "hide the Nihilus" team to the max.

For someone like me, who doesn't have GK (thanks TB for ruining my chances to join a HAAT guild) what is the best alternative? I run a DN lead, Sass, Sith trooper, and chaze. Kinda my basic version of "hide the Nihilus". I call it "the wall". I'm always around rank 20-30. Haven't fallen below 50 in months. But CLS is out of reach. I just can't find a way to beat him with R2.

I am totally ok with 20-30, it's still top 0.1% of the shard, just wondering if you have any input if I don't have GK.
  • "Wearesyke;c-1278664" wrote:
    Thanks for the tag man! I already checked it out (I sub to you so I'm all over it lol) and it was an awesome video. zSt Han!? Lol. Who would zeta him?? Loki would (of course). That team might be more intense than GK lead with zarris. Again, this team is strong but boring. A triple tank team with zarris? Your only damage is annihilate. This is a "hide the Nihilus" team to the max.

For someone like me, who doesn't have GK (thanks TB for ruining my chances to join a HAAT guild) what is the best alternative? I run a DN lead, Sass, Sith trooper, and chaze. Kinda my basic version of "hide the Nihilus". I call it "the wall". I'm always around rank 20-30. Haven't fallen below 50 in months. But CLS is out of reach. I just can't find a way to beat him with R2.

I am totally ok with 20-30, it's still top 0.1% of the shard, just wondering if you have any input if I don't have GK.

Zeta FOST