Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Tusken Raider users

I was farming him and RP as a side project because I got tired of hoarding GW credits. I stopped after learning about the coming level cap raise and new meta. Went back to hoarding just in case someone new is added.

Wanted your opinions if I should continue farming him or wait.
  • No. He's subpar. I farmed him to 7*/max gear just goofing around with an all-assist team. He's barely better than a solo Biggs. I would farm RP, IG-86, Poggle, Lumi, and Phasma (dependent on advantage buff) before him.

He might have some value if/when they introduce the Tuscan Shaman. That's the only reason I finished him.
  • @
    "SlyGambit;227645" wrote:
    I would farm RP, IG-86, Poggle, Lumi, and Phasma (dependent on advantage buff) before him.

Except for RP, all of them are maxed in every way. Enough shards to 7 star Teebo too. That's why I was hoarding GW credits, no one else good was left. I didn't want to get RP because of the gearing difficulty but started on both her and TR after hearing good things.

Guess I'll hold off till the update hits. Thanks on the input. You got Biggs maxed too?