6 years ago

TW: Mace Windu?

I’m trying to make JTR squad for TW.

G12 JTR(L U1 U2) spd 234 w/ CD CC
G12 BB-8(U1) spd 290 w/ Spd Health
G12 R2-D2(U1 U2) spd 270 w/ Spd Pot

JTR and amazing two droids are fixed.
Now, Mace gets amazing buff in TW.
When mace is attacked, all enemies gain expose, which is not evaded.
I think mace w/ JTR’s zeta lead is pretty great. Besides, he gains 100% max health and 480% max protection, wow!
He can’t taunt but using R2-D2’s smoke screen, he can be focused. He also gains 100% counter attack, too!
When sith enemies are attacked, the damage increase to 1000%.

By those things, I conclude mace can be great w/ JTR.

The problem is “who is the best ally for the last slot?” and “Is this team good at Defense?”—Well, most people use JTR on Offense.

I consider Rey, RT, Nest(3 star😱), Finn or Barriss.
Which one could be the best?
And, is this team better on Defense (than Offense)?”

Thought??
  • Personally I would put him on a secondary Jedi team and take out Sith teams. He should be able to solo them. I'm not so good at math but if his basic normally hits for 6k, he will be hitting for 6M? Whatever it is it will be a lot. IGD lead for the lulz.
  • "VonZant;c-1686104" wrote:
    Personally I would put him on a secondary Jedi team and take out Sith teams. He should be able to solo them. I'm not so good at math but if his basic normally hits for 6k, he will be hitting for 6M? Whatever it is it will be a lot. IGD lead for the lulz.

60k. If basic is 6000 Dm, then mace make 60000 Dm for sith.
  • "komji15;c-1686106" wrote:
    "VonZant;c-1686104" wrote:
    Personally I would put him on a secondary Jedi team and take out Sith teams. He should be able to solo them. I'm not so good at math but if his basic normally hits for 6k, he will be hitting for 6M? Whatever it is it will be a lot. IGD lead for the lulz.

60k. If basic is 6000 Dm, then mace make 60000 Dm for sith.

60k sounds pretty nice. Mace + 2 healers and 2 random Jedi should be enough to wipe any Sith team.
    braskme
    New Spectator
    Mace is immune to daze, stun, and shock, and has 100% counter chance. So he shouldn't need any support at all for pure sith teams. He would just one shot counter them.
    Thrawn on the team would be a bit of a problem, but I don't think they could punch through his protection before fracture wears off. In that case you might need other heroes just to minimize the chance Mace is the one fractured, and to handle thrawn once all the sith are dead.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago