Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Unending Loop? HSTR Strikes again..

After a while I just shut the game down. DT stuck in a loop just kept attacking and applying her blocking debuff.

Guess Luke was the chosen one. unkillable... lol

crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    This happens with Nest, damage Immune Jango, etc. It's not considered a bug.
  • "DuneSeaFarmer;c-2354412" wrote:
    "crzydroid;c-2354358" wrote:

Features are bugs with seniority..lol

Well, yes...
  • "CCyrilS;c-2354344" wrote:
    Then what happened?

Well if i wanted I guess they would still be in a loop. i figured 15 to 20 mins was long enough so I closed the game. DT was caught in a loop, trying to kill Luke but his unkillable buff was up so... The match was over and normally she would insta kill with a high damage strike. Luke had the unkillable buff up, and was blocked from attacking. DT was following the death blow routine of attacking an opponent until defeated. Hence the loop. i thought about streaming the debacle but figured CG would get cranky. lol
  • "DuneSeaFarmer;c-2354353" wrote:
    In case it helps the devs, the team was..

GLRey, GAS, JKL, R2, 3PO.

It’s been like this for years with other units, why would they do anything about it now for this one.
  • "ImaSmakya;c-2354354" wrote:
    "DuneSeaFarmer;c-2354353" wrote:
    In case it helps the devs, the team was..

GLRey, GAS, JKL, R2, 3PO.

It’s been like this for years with other units, why would they do anything about it now for this one.

True.. HSTR has a dubius history lol
  • "crzydroid;c-2354358" wrote:

Features are bugs with seniority..lol