Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Vader Unique

Bc Vader and EP are both Sith and Empire, does that mean that Vader will get 16 bonus speed for himself and an additional 16 bonus speed from EP bc of this from his unique during an encounter? Thanks ahead for anyone who can clarify.
  • "Sarcodino;c-1458907" wrote:
    Yes as well as +16 from an enemy OB/ezra (both jedi and rebel).

You forgot Kanan
  • "Roken_Fett;c-1458973" wrote:
    "Dark_Helmet152;c-1458937" wrote:
    He gives it to himself.

Confirmed?

Yes, I tested it by moving mods around so that if he gave it to himself he would go first and if he didn't he would go second. Yes, I accounted for speed bonuses from the opponent.
  • From Emperor +16, yes. I haven't seen whether or not he gives the bonus to himself.
  • Incidentally, this is why, once you have Shore strong enough, that one should consider using Shore as your tank over GK. When you face opposing DV teams, that extra 8 speed can make a difference.
  • If they ever bring in Grand Inquisitor then Vader/Palp and him would make a great trio... 48 speed for Vader from them three alone.
  • "Liamtbqh;c-1458951" wrote:
    If they ever bring in Grand Inquisitor then Vader/Palp and him would make a great trio... 48 speed for Vader from them three alone.

Alas the Inquisitor isnt a sith, so only +8 boost from him

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 24 seconds ago