Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Veers or Piett Zeta

Which Zeta should I equip. Veers zeta or Pietts emperor trap for my Imp Trooper team?

I can only afford to do one as I’m saving for my first order team, as well as SLKR once he’s unlocked
  • "StarSon;c-2460817" wrote:
    "J_Shocker_B;c-2460816" wrote:
    Piett for sure, him giving everyone Emperors Trap is what makes the turn meter train work.

Yeah, but without the Veers zeta there's only a 40% chance of tm gain.

True, but his leadership is what enables the train. The unique helps but it only give TM after defeating an opponent. His leadership gives TM whenever an imp gains a buff, so having Piett's Zeta will push more TM overall compared to Veer's unique
  • Piett for sure, him giving everyone Emperors Trap is what makes the turn meter train work.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    Piett for sure, him giving everyone Emperors Trap is what makes the turn meter train work.

• Definitely Piett first, but the Veers one can be useful to keep the TM train going and is very worthwhile in the long run
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "J_Shocker_B;c-2460823" wrote:
    "StarSon;c-2460817" wrote:

True, but his leadership is what enables the train. The unique helps but it only give TM after defeating an opponent. His leadership gives TM whenever an imp gains a buff, so having Piett's Zeta will push more TM overall compared to Veer's unique

Oh, good point, I thought the zeta was the lead. Didn't pay enough attention.