Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Visas and the Sith meta

So Visas Marr came out with a kit specifically meant to counter sith, but the downside is that most of her kit doesn't work when she is debuffed. Since the Sith are an incredible debuff heavy squad, it feels like Visas is useless against the only team she was designed to be useful against. Are there any changes that can be made to make her better towards Sith?
  • I imagine there will be some more characters introduced to break the Sith meta over the summer probably with the Jedi rework or they will introduce the characters that broke the Sith triumvirate
  • "GOWLIKEABOSS;c-1568286" wrote:
    Run her with Farmboy Luke lead. That'll kill ol' Traya/Sion/Nhilus teams

That would be interesting. Visas and a fast Rex make a good couple so I’ll give Farmvoy Luke a try...
  • "Therionized;c-1568456" wrote:
    "GOWLIKEABOSS;c-1568286" wrote:

That would be interesting. Visas and a fast Rex make a good couple so I’ll give Farmvoy Luke a try...

Lots of options! General Kenobi, Grandma Yoda, Chirrut. Yoda as a leader is interesting because he'll give turn meter when the AI decides to use a whole bunch of aoe debuffs against your tenacity up.
  • "NicWester;c-1568460" wrote:
    "Therionized;c-1568456" wrote:

Lots of options! General Kenobi, Grandma Yoda, Chirrut. Yoda as a leader is interesting because he'll give turn meter when the AI decides to use a whole bunch of aoe debuffs against your tenacity up.

But only to Jedi... Which Visas isn't. Chirrut or Yoda in a non-leader position would grant tenacity up to everyone though.
  • "Vendi1983;c-1568490" wrote:
    "NicWester;c-1568460" wrote:
    "Therionized;c-1568456" wrote:

But only to Jedi... Which Visas isn't. Chirrut or Yoda in a non-leader position would grant tenacity up to everyone though.

Oh, gross. Nevermind. It was a corner-case enough ability when I thought it was general, if it's team stamped to jedi then forget it.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 23 hours ago