Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Voluntary Vanguard DD not working (marking) some times

Anyone else who is trying to use Voluntary Vangaurd DD in conquest notice that it doesn't mark anyone half the time? Trying to grind thru the FBL/Leia/Old Ben feats; I found that the easiest thing is to put those 3 under LV lead, or SLKR/KRU or some other tank with VV enabled so those other 3 can't be targeted.

Half the time when I enter battle, no one is marked, and other times they are. For example; (farming the DC nodes) I sent a Rebel team in, and no one was marked. Then, redid the exact same battle, but this time sent in GAS/501; and GAS was marked. It's impossible to know if anyone is going to be marked or not. Something doesn't seem right with the way the disk is functioning. Anyone else noticing this?
    Zumwan2
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I think the issue is that GLs cannot be marked. When you use this DD with LV, if he's the strongest in the team, noone will get marked.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    Yeah, like other dude said. All of your screenshots without Marked have GL's. Those GL's will undoubtedly be the strongest ally, and they are all immune to taunt effects, so cannot be Marked.
  • Just for some proof. 4 battles, all against the same team with 4 different comps; 2 have mark, 2 don't

• Lord Vader is Marked in the 4th screenshot. And I can post a battle with JML lead, where JML is marked if needed
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "TVF;c-2394994" wrote:
    IIRC the ones that are immune to taunt effects are SEE and SLKR.

Yes, that is what I said. "You posted screenshots with GL's that have no mark, and those GL's are immune to taunt effects". Jabba is also immune to taunt, for what that's worth.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago