Forum Discussion

MockingMax
Seasoned Novice
2 years ago

Wampa omicron not countering?

I started the combat with my solo wampa as usual vs a normal gg team with 0 potency. I started first (66% tenacity +100% via omicron) i protection up aoe. 3 droid attack and get DoT (+30% tenacity 3x) then gg attack aoe and land somehow target lock (with 42% potency). So far ok ge landed a debuff.
Happened once before still had 0 problem to take down a gg. Then i get rolled on 7 other droid attack with 0 counter from wampa. He never once hit back. With all the DoT from being attacked wampa was sypposed to have like 140% counter chance.

Ennemy had standard datacron (light side bonus)

So my question does someone knows if im missing a details? I feel like omicron didnt activated
  • Was there a datacron on Grievous? That might have been the cause of the Target Lock sticking

As for the no counter attacks, that would be due to Grievous' Leader ability. Bolded the important part.

Daunting Presence
    All enemies have -40% Critical Avoidance and -50% Defense. Whenever a Dark Side Droid ally is resisted, that Droid gains 10% Potency (stacking) for the rest of the encounter. Target Locked enemies can't counter attack.

When a Target Locked enemy is damaged, each Droid and each Separatist ally gains 2% Turn Meter, doubled for Grievous. When damaged by an attack, Dark Side enemies lose 5% Turn Meter, and Light Side enemies lose 2% Potency (stacking).
  • Sounds more like the enemy team had BB-8 to me.

Probably got countered and Ten Down applied.
  • "Enigmatic_Potato;c-2426549" wrote:
    Sounds more like the enemy team had BB-8 to me.

Probably got countered and Ten Down applied.

Wampa isn’t going first against a GG team with BB8 in it.
    MockingMax
    Seasoned Novice
    "Kaerindal;c-2426533" wrote:
    Was there a datacron on Grievous? That might have been the cause of the Target Lock sticking

As for the no counter attacks, that would be due to Grievous' Leader ability. Bolded the important part.

Daunting Presence
    All enemies have -40% Critical Avoidance and -50% Defense. Whenever a Dark Side Droid ally is resisted, that Droid gains 10% Potency (stacking) for the rest of the encounter. Target Locked enemies can't counter attack.

When a Target Locked enemy is damaged, each Droid and each Separatist ally gains 2% Turn Meter, doubled for Grievous. When damaged by an attack, Dark Side enemies lose 5% Turn Meter, and Light Side enemies lose 2% Potency (stacking).

Thx i did missed the part about his target lock counter synergies still suprised he landed one with low potency againts boosted tenacity
  • "Omilek;c-2426540" wrote:
    "Kaerindal;c-2426533" wrote:
    Was there a datacron on Grievous? That might have been the cause of the Target Lock sticking

Daunting Presence

Thx i did missed the part about his target lock counter synergies still suprised he landed one with low potency againts boosted tenacity

As was also mentioned, Datacrons. First one for droids