Forum Discussion

7 years ago

What’s working for you in ships 2.0?

Now that I’ve had some time to try different things, I’m getting the hang of the new system and really like ships 2.0, though there’s some improvements needed.

What’s working for you? My starting line up has more or less settled on 5s, Biggs, and Vader. I want someone that can taunt, but Plo Koon isn’t fast enough. I like 5s to get a fast Target Lock and Vader as an insurance policy. I burn down the enemy Biggs first, which is a lot easier now.

I was using Endurance at first, but its abilities are so bad now. I’m using Home One for now while transitioning over to Executrix, but that’ll be a while and hopefully something new will come along first. Home One has good speed and its AoE now calls two assists all the time, perfect for crackong those Biggses early.

I’m still experimenting with reinforcements, but so far my all-stars have been Clone Sgt ARC and Poe. ARC is my preferred tank, but it only taunts if it’s brought in as a reinforcement... So if I need to be defensive I’ll bring him in first. Otherwise I’ll bring in Poe and have him blast someone without protection (usually TIEs). Clone ARC is also pretty handy with this with his improved missile.

I’m digging Plo Koon for now, but I don’t know if he’s helping me win, or just ensuring that I win by more... I might swap it out for Jedi Consular since his reinforcement does close to the same thing and you can do a big assist right off the bat.

Also been using Millenium Falcon, but the damage is just non-existent and frustrating... Might replace it with Resistance X-Wing once I improve her reinforce ability to 40% assist chance.