Forum Discussion

8 years ago

What about Delta squad?

I know that many toons have already been added to the game in the past months, but I just wanted to know if anybody here would like to see Delta squad added in-game. Its mechanic could be a bit similar to Phoenix Squadron'one, but this time they are Republic clones, and not again Rebels... Also the problem is that they are only 4 guys... It would be cool to add them together with a rework of Clone Wars Chewbacca or with Tarfull. What do you think?
  • You still looking for haat
    I have a few spots.
    Phase 1 single attack
    Rest of raid ffa use entire roster if you want.
    A decent player can get in top 10
  • "SPAstef;d-101044" wrote:
    I know that many toons have already been added to the game in the past months, but I just wanted to know if anybody here would like to see Delta squad added in-game. Its mechanic could be a bit similar to Phoenix Squadron'one, but this time they are Republic clones, and not again Rebels... Also the problem is that they are only 4 guys... It would be cool to add them together with a rework of Clone Wars Chewbacca or with Tarfull. What do you think?

I think a good fifth would be Gregor from the Clone Wars
  • I made a post not long ago about this, giving a slight idea into what roles delta squad and gregor would have. So I 100% want to see a commando team.
  • Delta squad with tarfull would be nice.
    Delta squad form up!!
    Forming up boss!