Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Character Ideas: DELTA SQUAD (and Gregor)

Before we start, here is a list of my other character ideas and reworks: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/82432/zagrics-collection-thread-of-character-ideas-concepts#latest

Starting things off with RC-1138 "Boss", the Leader of Delta Squad:

DC-17m: Deal physical damage to an enemy. This attack deals more damage if the target has less than 50% turn meter.

"Heads up Deltas!" (Special): All clone allies gain Offense up, Defense up and Advantage. In addition, Boss calls 2 random clone allies to assist, these attacks deal 30% less damage. (3 Turn cooldown.)

United we stand (Leader): All clone allies receive +20% critical hit chance and +15% critical damage. If "Fixer", "Scorch" and "Sev" are present, this bonus is doubled. In addition, if a clone ally lands a critical hit on an enemy, he gains retribution for 1 turn.

Never leave a man behind (Unique): Boss gains 10% turn meter whenever a clone ally is damaged and grants the damaged clone ally Foresight. This effect can only occur once every 2 rounds per clone.

Next up, RC-1140 "Fixer", the squads Tech-Expert and slicer:

Suppressing fire: Deal physical damage to an enemy and remove his buffs, if Fixer lands a critical strike, that enemy gains Buff immunity.

PEP-Laser (Special): Deal special damage to an enemy and stun him for 1 turn.

Presicion Teamwork (Unique): If "Boss", "Scorch" and "Sev" are present, Fixer gains Speed up and Foresight whenever an enemy is defeated.

Now on to RC-1262 "Scorch", the demolitions expert:

Red, Green, Red or Red, Red, Green: Scorch throws an explovie device onto an enemy with a 50% chance to detonate instantly, otherwise it will explode in Scorch's next turn.

Anti-Armor Grenade launcher (Special): Scorch fires his DC-17m Anti-Armor Grenade launcher, dealing special damage to all enemies and inflicting defense down for 2 turns. (3 Turn Cooldown).

Sense of humor (Unique): Whenever a clone ally falls below 50%, Scorch taunts for 1 turn and gains defense up.

And now to the last member of the team, RC-1207 "Sev", the squads expert-marksman:

In my sight: Deals physical damage to an enemy. In addition, if the target has less then 50% turn meter, Sev gains Stealth for 1 turn.

Rule 17 (Special): Sev takes his best shot from his sniper rifle, dealing special damage to an enemy. The damage is increased by 2% for each 1% HP that the target is missing. (3 Turn cooldown).

Rule 39 (Unique): Whenever a clone ally defeats an enemy, Sev regenerates 10% of his maximum hp and gains speed up. If "Boss", "Fixer" and "Scorch" are present the heal is increased to 25%.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/6/6d/Delta_Squad_members.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110120192356

BONUS: CC-5576-39 "Gregor", to complete a full republic commando squad of 5 members:

Modified DC-17m: Deal physical damage to an enemy with a 40% chance to expose them for 1 turn.

Suppressing fire (Special): Gregor unloads his rifle onto an enemy, dealing special damage and granting one clone ally protection up. (2 Turn cooldown).

Hold the line (Unique): Whenever a clone ally is defeated, Gregor gains 100% turn meter and exposes 1 random enemy for 1 turn.

http://static.srcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/Star-Wars-Clone-Wars-Gregor.jpg

In conclusion, my goal here was to re-create the squad of troopers that rely on each other and work as a team as we've seen in Star Wars: Republic Commando. I hope the devs will add delta squad one day to this game and I hope you liked my ideas. Tell me what you think of it in the comments below and have a great day.
  • "CoReTeX;766720" wrote:
    I like it, except for Bosses unique.

Never leave a man behind (Unique): Boss gains 10% turn meter whenever a clone ally is damaged and grants the damaged clone ally Foresight.

Aka: Whenever the enemy uses any AOE, almost the entire Team gets 1 round invincibility due to foresight and Boss gains 40% TM. Rip Lando.

Yeah, just realized I made an overpowered passive there with a flaw. I added therefore an extra effect there.
  • Republic commando is such an amazing game!
    I would love to see delta squad added into swgoh.
  • Only that strong if they are all together. Everyone by himself is not that good.