Forum Discussion

7 years ago

What are you focusing on?

With all the recent introductions it’s been a challange to keep up with the required teams as a mostly free player.

The upcoming release of the new film is no doubt going to bring a range of new resistance characters and first order editions. Problem is with the new Nightsisters and TB commitments I’m going crazy trying to work out where my priorities should be.

Curious to know what people are focusing on at the moment and what there aiming for on the run up to Christmas?
  • Getting finn, gearing poe, trooper and pilot, leveling baze's abilities, gearing first order officer and trooper, working on kylo to gear 10, prefarming R2 gear, health, potency, offense and crit chance mods, gearing chewie for credit heist
  • I didn't know that we could still be able to focus on something ... Rebel CHS, Rebel R1, Rebel Hoth. Rebels for next CLS iteration. Rebel Phoenix for rebel TB.
  • mine's on health and wellness, physically, mentally, and spiritually, and making LS characters stronger, so that's Resistance, and Ships, gotta love ships!
  • Hard Nodes: Shoretrooper, Krenic,Resistance Trooper.
    Cantina: Deathtrooper
    Arena; Stormtrooper Han
    Fleet: Zetas
    Guild store: Resistance Trooper, JE.
    GW:shards for gear from shard store
    Event Store: gear for arena team